It’s 2022 and Microsoft has almost finished building Windows 10x Download for public release. Many reports suggest that Windows 10X is OEM-ready and will ship later this year. So, if you’ve been waiting to try out the latest version of Windows 10X, then we have some good news for you. The almost final version of Windows 10X has been leaked and you can run it on your PC right now.
Windows 10x download iso
In fact, we tested the latest version of Windows 10X ISO (20279) on our PC and it worked great. So, if you are also interested, go ahead and find out how to run Windows 10X ISO download on your PC in our detailed guide below.
Run Windows 10X on Your PC (2022)
things to know
- We are not going to install Windows 10Xon physical hardware as the ISO image has yet to be released. However, we can experience the almost final version of Windows 10 X through a
- virtual machine. Unlike the official emulator, the performance is much better in the virtual machine.
- We are going to use a VHDX file (hard disk image file) which can only be used in Microsoft’s Hyper-V application and is only available in Windows 10 Pro. Therefore, in
- set, you need Windows 10X Pro, Enterprise or Education to run Windows 10X on your PC.
- Currently, you cannot run Windows 10X on third-party virtual machine applications such as VirtualBox, VMware, QEMU, etc.
- Hardware virtualization support is mandatory through BIOS or UEFI.
- If you have an AMD GPU, you will not be able to run the Windows 10X virtual machine. However, we found a workaround and you can find the solution below.
Windows 10x Download ISO 64 bits PT-BR
Microsoft has released its first preview of the emulator for Windows 10X, the new version of Windows 10 designed for dual-screen and foldable devices that removes legacy components. It then introduces a new streamlined, consistent, and lightweight experience.
windows 10x download português
The new emulator is available to developers, but anyone can download it to get a preview of some of the work Microsoft has been doing for the modern version of Windows 10x .
Zac Bowden, Windows Senior Reporter, posted a walkthrough video demonstrating many of the new features, including the new Start menu and taskbar, along with parts of the new interface and how apps work in dual-screen mode.
However, if you are a developer or an enthusiast, you can test Windows 10X on your device using the Microsoft Emulator in Windows 10. That is, of course, if your device meets the minimum requirements.